I called my dealer to schedule the update (build date Aug 4th, I just barely missed it) and they told me they'd have to keep the car for a few hours / road test, etc. I griped a little about that, told them the symptoms matched perfectly whta the TSB was intended to address but they wouldn't budge.
So now I'm going to wait until 5k miles when it's time for the first free oil change and let them do both together. Will have to live with the slushbox performance until then. This won't hurt anything will it?
Disappointed in the response by my dealer (Liberty Ford, Baltimore MD)