Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Roush Stage 3 Ford Focus Concept - Would there be interest?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 11:24 PM   #48
cdsilver02
Focus Addict

Fan#: 16192
What I Drive: PWSC 2002 CD Silver SVT

FF Reputation: 29 cdsilver02 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaputtEqu1pment View Post
I ain't gonna lie; the car looks pretty pro. I'd love to get a crack at the internals if it won't break the bank--but really, I'd settle for the cosmetics. I upgraded from some crap 90's rav4 to this brand spanking new Ti, so I have been pretty pleased with the performance, etc. Unless you take your car to the track, kinda pointless to have all that hp. 90+mph = fat $$$ ticket/jail (ive taken my Ti to 120... Plenty fast lol)
Any car worth it's weight, can get to 120mph. I think it is how fast you can get there is what makes the difference, and owning the car fun. This car is not living up to the competition, 230 hp and 210 tq is really not that much. Especially when there is an option for a Camry SE that starts at $23,000 to have a 268 hp 248tq set up.

I love the car, the looks, and the wheels. The increased power is a step in the right direction, but came up short for me. Something closer to 250-270 is more in line with what I would want. Oh, wait, I already have that.
CD Silver '02 SVTF : #612 of 4788, 1 of 513
POWERWORKsED!!!
FocusFest '08 Winner Best of Show and Fastest Forced Inducted
ROTM August '12

Midwest crew #2 Boosted Crew #127