Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - I LOVE my Mk3 Ford Focus 100% whoo hoo thread!!
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 12:58 PM   #71
Stoneraven9
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 88671
What I Drive: 2012 Ingot Silver Hatchback Ti

FF Reputation: 1 Stoneraven9 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
How can you NOT like this car.

I am now going on ~2000 Km , and so far I love my new Focus Titanium.

It has one of the standard problems with the MFT (it doesn't seem to hold onto the album cover art and just shows half of a musical note) but that seems to be the only issue I have, knock on wood, so I am not going to mess around trying to fix such a trivial thing as everything else works fine. I'll wait for the major update next year, and hopefully even that minor glitch will be solved. My new Samsung Galaxy S2X phone hooks up fine and the contacts imported easily, and everything else works as per the instruction manual. (which I do believe people should look at a little more closely, as pretty much every issue on this forum is already covered in there)

I just installed a set of new winter tires, picking up a set of the nice looking rims that were on sale from Ford Canada during their winter offerings, and so far I am very very impressed with how this wee beastie handles the winter weather and snow covered streets. (I never had it out in the snow with the stock "all seasons" that came with it, so I am not able to compare what the difference is)

As others have noted, I too look for excuses to take my new car out of the garage and drive somewhere, just for the fun of it. It handles well, corners well, and is certainly much quieter than my old 2000 Focus ZX3, which I enjoyed immensely. (my son inherited it, and is quite pleased with it)

So, all in all, this is a really nice car to drive around, and I intend on driving this vehicle for the next decade or so.

............................................... Fly with a Ti ...............................................