Focus Rookie

Fan#: 90127
What I Drive: 2012 frosted glass

FF Reputation: 1 texas75218 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamahacreeker View Post
I did read that Natasha wants to help you Just give her a private msg with you vin... dealership and name... she is the only one that see's it... then she can and will help you. and I do feel your pain on that your family was endangered when driving it....... do you think My daughter was not endangered also when she drove it...... the steering totaly locked up on her. that is why I took the reins and handled this all for her...... thats what DAD's do... tell them you want a car...
Actually she said "As I said in my PM, I cannot guarantee the part will be expedited" No loaner, no rental. She just as good as said there is nothing they can do to help but knowing that they still want the information. WHY?
Logically, if they can not help then why do the want the info? All this for some nuts or the lack of? "For want of a Nail" proverb

If we cannot get the part expedited then I have no use for them and there is no way in heck that I will allow them to tag my vehicle in their database. Good luck trying to sell the car once that happens.