Focus Rookie

Fan#: 90127
What I Drive: 2012 frosted glass

FF Reputation: 1 texas75218 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Unhappy Customer Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamahacreeker View Post
Dear Texas 75218 I asum you live in texas ..... I dont know the lemon laws of that state but here in Wisconsin ( GO PAC GO ) HAHAHA the lemon law states 30 days of down time for the same probblem and Ford gets it back ... no questions asked. ford told me back ordered that long too and I told them that the days were ticking . and you know what the parts were at the dealership the NEXT DAY I you not... thats when I told Ford that they need to do more for Inconviencing us . and got the extended warrenty bumper to bumper[bootyshak
You would think they would at least apologize for having such a poor quality inspection process that would allow unsafe vehicles to be sold and put on the streets. As someone who has worked in customer service for years here is how I would have preferred my experience to have gone.
Ford customer service : We are sorry for endangering you and your family memberís lives. You say the dealer only needs the nuts in order to repair your Brand New Ford Focus and that you have been waiting over a month for them. I will find them and have them shipped over night if I can't then we will provide a free rental car while you wait for your Brand New Ford Focus to be repaired. We are sorry for the inconvenience that our lack of caring about what kind of product we produce has caused you and we will strive to do better in the future. We appreciate you being a 3rd generation loyal Ford customer we hope that our quick response to your issue will keep your business in the future.