Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Ford Focus Steering Problem
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 11:14 AM   #95
texas75218
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 90127
What I Drive: 2012 frosted glass

FF Reputation: 1 texas75218 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
Thank you so much! Helping resolve your issue was my pleasure.

Hi texas75218,

I just responded to your PM, but I'm still waiting on either your VIN or complete address so I can try to look it up that way. I'm unable to proceed further without that information. If you prefer not to send me the details, you are welcome to call our Customer Relationship Center at 800.392.3673.

Thanks for your long-term support!

~Natasha
We have called the CRC and they will not even acknowlege a steering issue exists with the 2012 Focus. You have the name of the dealer, our name, phone number. Its a small dealer and we are the only ones with a focus waiting for parts. They have all the parts but the nuts. It's sad that you cannot take 5 mins of your day to call them. I am not sure why you need our address. You act as though you have a hidden agenda. If I give you our address can you get them the parts? Why wont you call the dealer? You say you can not help us without the information. It looks like you will not help us.