Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Ford Focus Steering Problem
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 08:45 AM   #6
yamahacreeker
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 89010
What I Drive: 2012 race red focus

FF Reputation: 1 yamahacreeker Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
steering probblem

I would Like to Thank Natasha and also Nathan at Ford Customer service for helping me get the ball rolling. To enlighten everyone about my daughters 2012 focus look back to page 3 of this problem. Same problem as everyone else is having. with a little help from Natasha and Nate we were able to fix this problem. I should have said all of this 2 months ago. The car sat at the dealership for over 2 weeks back in August, Nate called me and said it would be another 2 weeks for the rack to ship( I said WTF ) I later figured out that ford will not ship parts right off the line cuz First they have to document the problem , Do studies, check part numbers , All to see if the parts they need to fix all came from the same Supplier or even the same batch. with that said . Car is fixed and runs great
and when all of you get your car back... ask ford what they can do for me. we got an extended warrenty 5 year 75,000 mile warrenty for free. So thanks again Ford People. This is what makes America Great. ( PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE )