Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Post For 2012 When You Get a Vin#
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 04:23 PM   #3327
ScallaDaBalla
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 82428
What I Drive: Future - 2012 Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 ScallaDaBalla Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Woo View Post
For those with a build date but no window sticker, can you guys possibly go to the Ford Etis website below and look up your car, then tell me what the build date states for you? All you need is the VIN that the dealer gave you.

http://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleSelection.do

My build date as given to me by my dealer is 11/7/2011. I have no window sticker. Etis shows my build date as "30.11.0002" and I'm just hoping that doesn't mean my car will actually be built on 11/30 instead. Someone here mentioned that the Etis build date (pre-window sticker) is a placeholder but I just want to make sure.
My dealer gave me the same build date for my Focus. I think that is just a basic date given to a batch of orders. My actual build date on ETIS is still the generic placeholder "30.11.0002" as you see for you. No window sticker. I'm guessing by late this week...we should at least get an official build date and/or window sticker.