Level Up 7% Completed
Level up: 7% Level up: 7% Level up: 7%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 7 feta_mgp Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson9923 View Post
Thank you so much. That was a helpful demo. Now I am kinda a ditz when it comes to driving so I think I will go with the V.A.N.. ( Just realizied that VAN or Voice Activated Nav, is NAV spelled backwards)

Also, if someone else could do a similar demo WITH the Vocie Activated Navigation Package on the MFT that would be a great Side by Side.... at least for me?
Thanks Again

EDIT: BTW congrats on the 37.9 MPG, you must not have the lead foot like me, (im getting 18 MPG in my '03 Accord V6, can you tell I like to go fast
I would stay away from the Navi for now. 99% of those I have seen with major MyFord Touch problems have also had the navigation option. I for one do NOT have Navi and have next to no issues (aside from small bugs/glitches) with my MFT. I recommend spending $2-300 on a very nice standalone unit rather than $800 on a shoddy unit that adds more problems than good. Plus, you can use the standalone in any vehicle.
Sonic Crew #28