Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - TRevGreenSE, good guy or theif?
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 12:55 AM   #21
Fucus-minded
Focus Addict

Fan#: 72986
What I Drive: 2003, black, Ford Focus SE Wagon

FF Reputation: 3 Fucus-minded Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
I closed the dispute altogether even though that is not what we agreed upon but hoping all goes well...
let's look at this for a second boss...you have been a member since 2007 w/ 44 posts and 2 rep points (one of which is given upon joining). you put a FS ad on which I replied to and said I would love to have these but dont have the $ and that I hoped they were available when I did. I told ya I would get in contact with you by the 16th... I was in FL so when I got back at 10 pm i went to sleep and hit you up when I woke up on the 17th by which time you had already PM'd me...I asked you for your PP address, you sent it, I sent you the $, I asked you if you received it...and viola, no answer. I waited some time and asked ya again, and again...no answer. this happened before and it started just like this..I was really patient and gave the guys just enough time that I couldnt get my money back anymore sooooooooo I posted on the board which I told ya I would do, I put in a dispute, which I told you I would do and VIOLA! a couple of hours from the dispute you appear...now I am not saying your a bad guy all I am saying is that if you look at it from my POV you can see that it looks a tad shady. Now, it seems you have had your fair share of personal issues but how am I suppose to know since i got no comm with you...BTW when I sent you your money I also sent my contact and shipping info...that should have gone to an email that you said you have access to in which case you couldve called me. I know that was the furthest thing in your mind but again it looked bad from my pov...like I said before, this just seems to have worked out in a way that looked bad but it seems like everything is going to work out well. I wish you better luck than you've been having and I hope your family gets through what's been going on. God bless.