Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2003 SVT ZX5 for sale $6000 obo
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 03:18 PM   #1
SquirrelZX3
your killing my fun

Fan#: 34544
What I Drive: 1995 shitbox neon red

FF Reputation: 18 SquirrelZX3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
2003 SVT ZX5 for sale $6000 obo

Im selling my Pitch Black with red and black interior ZX5 SVT. It has 112k miles runs great no modifications except for an aftermarket stereo. The radio is a pioneer double din touchscreen that plays cds, dvds, mp3's via usb input it is also ipod compatible. I also changed out the oem subwoofer to a JL Audio W3 DVC subwoofer and its powered by a rockford amp this is all in the factory sub location. The car does need new tires but other then that is in amazing shape has the mach hid headlights, no winter package, no sunroof. Build number is 753 and i know that there are very few zx5 svt's produced. I have clean title in hand and ready to sell.
The vehicle is located in Hartly, DE but I can travel if the deal is right. I have no pictures of the car. I have no camera. No camera phone. But trust me the car is in very good condition and the paint is very good.
Asking price is $6000 obo I am willing to make a trade plus some cash trade must be a manual transmission automatics are not an option. no spi powered cars either. Main reason I am selling is I am going to school and need extra cash to get an apartment closer to campus If it wasnt for needing the money I would keep the car while attending UTI.
I can be contacted via email at bntfocuszx3@yahoo.com or pmed on here. Also called or texted at (302) 480-2225.
I do have one picture on my facebook but it was taken while in the pits at Dover Downs speedway.