Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Fall Team Bash (HOUSTON)
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 09:44 AM   #33
talamant3z
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 87221
What I Drive: pitch black volvo

FF Reputation: 1 talamant3z Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyboy View Post
It's easy for you to fit in cause your car looks so bad @$$ zinger. My car looks, looked and will always look like crap. First impressions are everything in the car world. Though I guess there are people like me that always must know what's under the hood, regardless of what it is and looks like.
Unless you have a Ferrari or lambo some people with over look you regardless of how your car looks. To hell what they think tho it's your car not theirs. People will always look down on others and thats what makes them feel good. It's sad but true. Would you rather be liked by people because of your car or people who like you for your character. Everyone i have met from here are cool awesome people that I would rather associate with then The douchebags who think making someone feel like crap for their own personal gain. Hell I don't ever drive a focus and I am on here Baha'i say as many people show up regardless of car and show people how big of a base you guys have!