FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montana View Post
I buy the car and take it into the dealer for the shuddering, Dealer confirms it is doing it and is told by Ford it is normal break in. Contact Customer Service both you and Melissa, and am told it is normal break in, Go past the normal break in mileage and car still shudders and am now told if it increases in severity let you know. Any issue with a car should be dealt with as a issue and not based on severity, If the tech drives the vehicle and verifies that it does as the customer states they may consider it non severe but they are not sitting in traffic with the issue either.

The TSB that was released and recalled was for vehicles built on or before 08/12/11, What changed after 08/12/11 that they were not affected by this TSB?
Individual situations are handled on a case-by-case basis, and I want you to keep me updated on any changes, as that is the best way to ease your concerns. I can't speculate on why TSBs are for certain date ranges, as that is from the engineers, but I can ensure any updated are noted in the system, and escalated to your CSM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJEFF View Post
Will do....I don't think they are actually purchased as a fleet, but I believe our small company bought 3 identical cars, two of
Just responded to your PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PratoN View Post
I (and many others) have been posting transmission issues in the non-performance section of 2012 Focus (whoops!)

Btw, I'm at 7,500 miles and will be checking this issue at a different dealer tomorrow.
PratoN - How did your dealer visit go? Please PM me your VIN, contact information, mileage, & servicing dealer name/state and I'll assist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murfmoble View Post
get in touch with a service rep from detroit through this site first and have them help handle the problem with your dealer, thats what I did and they helped alot and I spoke with the rep after they worked on it to be sure I was happy, give it a try!
Thanks, murfmoble! Glad I could help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whynotthinkwhynot View Post
I'm really glad to see this working for someone again.
I appreciate your long-term support!

~Natasha

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford