FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaylance View Post
Awesome.... I've had my new focus for 2 week now and everything was fantastic.... until I decided hop onto the highway last week and the car started to wander back and forth when I got up to speed.
Hi Vaylance,

Have you contacted Ford of Canada Customer Relationship Centre? If not, you can reach them at 1.800.565.3673 so they can assist. If you have already spoken with them, please PM me your VIN, contact information, mileage, & servicing dealer name/state and I will help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordswede View Post
I just picked up my new Ford Focus SE yesterday and when I took it for a freeway drive I got really concerned about the steering and handling at speeds over 65 mile per hour.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCZPlan View Post
Hello,

I expereinced the same thing, a power steering control failure that shut down the power steering. The car is at a dealer currently. The technician verified that the PSCM failed("failure code 3000" I believe) but hasn't been able to tell me why it happened.
fordswede & NYCZPlan - Please PM me your info (VIN, contact information, mileage, & servicing dealer name/state) so I can address your concerns.

Thanks!

~Natasha

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford