Fan#: 90607
What I Drive: 2012 Yellow Hatchback

FF Reputation: 1 brandycrothers Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Still having issues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
Hi dvandy4898,

I appreciate that you have worked with the dealer, and can truly understand your frustration. As the dealer advised, it does take some time for your Focus to get acclimated to your driving habits, and I am sure that can be aggravating. The dealer is correct that it may smooth out, but I do not want you to feel unsafe in any way. For you and anyone else that finds their shifting differences concerning, I recommend keeping in contact with your dealer to verify everything is functioning correctly. Additionally, please PM me with your VIN, contact info, mileage, and dealer so I can try to help. I want you to be confident in the safety of your Focus, and I will work with you to resolve your concern. Thank you all for your patience.

~Natasha
I currently have 5400 miles on mine, and it still has not smoothed out. My dealer says that they know there is a problem, but no fix. I also have horrible issues with the Sync and Nav freezing up, and I sometimes get a SD Navigation Card Fault error message before it goes blank. I have had the Sync update, it got better, but now it has gotten bad again. Anyone have these issues?