Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Boosting your Metabolism
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 09:56 AM   #9
03OrangeSVT
LETS TURN DIRT!!!!

Fan#: 19169
What I Drive: MINI Cooper S TURBO

FF Reputation: 152 03OrangeSVT Excellent Standing Member 03OrangeSVT Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Now I want to elaborate on a few things you'll need to do while getting your metab up.

When you first start losing weight you'll start experiencing mild muscle cramps (if you've jacked up your metab by either natural or chemical means) you get these cramps because your muscles keep twitching even when you're asleep.

Theres a few things you can do to help keep cramping at bay..... and this works also with cramping from working out as well.

1) WATER.... drink lots of it. Water keeps those evil toxins flushed out of your body.

2) Potassium and Taurin ... these are 2 vital minerals that your body needs to function and when you work and sweat, you sweat out these to minerals and you WILL get cramps.... I have experienced this myself many times and taking these two supplements does work.

And of course just taking vitamins in general will help negate losses due to whatever diet you may be on.... always remember no diet is perfect and not everything works for everyone.
2004 Harley V-Rod.... sex on wheels
2011 Harley Electra Glide Ultra Limited
[/b]