Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Focus Transmission Shaking
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 03:42 PM   #189
MJEFF
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 90431
What I Drive: White, 2012 , SE, auto

FF Reputation: 1 MJEFF Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
2011 Ford Focus SE 6sp auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
Hi MJEFF,

I'm thrilled to learn of your company's support! If you would like to discuss your concerns, and the Focuses were purchased as Fleet vehicles, please contact 800.343.5338. If they weren't Fleet purchases, please PM me the VIN, contact information, mileage, & servicing dealer name/state so I can assist.

I know your case is frustrating, and if it increases in severity, please update me so I can document it in your case notes.

@washburn - Please keep me updated on what your dealer advises; I'm here to help.

~Natasha
Will do....I don't think they are actually purchased as a fleet, but I believe our small company bought 3 identical cars, two of which are in the store that I work out of.
We are a pharmacy and deliver med's to assisted care facilities and private homes between Worcester and Boston, MA.
I doubt that the oil changes will be done at the dealer, although I do not know that for sure. The current service facility(NOT a jiffy lube or places like that) is under contract to service our stores cars.
However I will send you the info this week ... thanks Natasha....Jeff