FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJEFF View Post
I drive a 2012 Focus SE, it is a delivery car for the company I work for. We have two of them currently and there is a possibility of another one.
The car does get over 32mpg with just these very few miles, seems to handle resonably and has good brakes.
Hi MJEFF,

I'm thrilled to learn of your company's support! If you would like to discuss your concerns, and the Focuses were purchased as Fleet vehicles, please contact 800.343.5338. If they weren't Fleet purchases, please PM me the VIN, contact information, mileage, & servicing dealer name/state so I can assist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montana View Post
Yet others and the larger percentage seem to have zero issues right off the lot, Why the difference and why is Ford not addressing the issue that us small percentage of owners are having?
I know your case is frustrating, and if it increases in severity, please update me so I can document it in your case notes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by washburn View Post
well, again I now have 13,000 on my car (drive a lot) and the shuttering (if you can call it that) is still happening. Still working with the dealer and giving them some time to talk to Ford, but it is frustrating to say the least.
@washburn - Please keep me updated on what your dealer advises; I'm here to help.

~Natasha

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford