Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - What are you currently playing?
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 03:31 AM   #570
Foleysfocus11
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85982
What I Drive: 2011 tuxedo black SES,

FF Reputation: 2 Foleysfocus11 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duhamel View Post
You sound like a ground-pounder.... in other words, you like the games like MW3? Correct? I, however, LOVE the vehicular aspect of BF3, and therefore, will most definitely buy it.

If you're looking for ground-pounding, stick to MW3, it will give you everything Medal of Honor did, before COD ripped them off. I used to play "Spearhead" with a clan, that was, until COD came out. Did you know, the first Medal of Honor was produced by Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks? After the making of Saving Private Ryan? Anywho, I get the feeling you like the ground action, if so, you'll like MW3 better. Jus sayin.
I used to play the MoH games and yes I am a huge COD guy, funny you say ground pounder cause I am a former Marine infantryman. I played a little bit of battlefield bad company 2, didnt like being shot at and not having any clue where the sniper was that was shooting me. I just think for the online multiplayer (which I do a lot of) the COD franchise is just far superior. Just my humble opinion. I am sure I will rent BF3 but I will purchase MW3. I will say that the jets and helo's look pretty damn cool not sure if that is enough for me though