Banned

Fan#: 88947
What I Drive: Black 2012 Elantra GL

FF Reputation: 1 Beepster Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
Hey guys,

While I may not be able to directly resolve all concerns, I definitely make every attempt to ensure that everything outside of my scope is channeled to the best place for assistance. This is accomplished in many ways, from forwarding the situation, if in the U.S., to an individual’s Customer Service Manager, to sending the concern directly to a supervisor within the Customer Relationship Centre, as needed, if a customer is out of the country.

@Beepster & Seldomseenkid - As mentioned above, if you have not found resolution, please PM me the details & VIN so I can assist by bringing this to the attention of a supervisor within the CRC of Canada.

Thank you!

~Natasha
I'm not saying you're useless here,but you can't do more than the customer service managers from the Relationship centre.They and the dealership employees can't do more than ask what's going on and then relay the answer.The only difference is that you'll may get an answer a little quicker than the normal 48hr delay we get from Ford.
After 3 month,I'm sure that everyone is well aware of my frustration.If it's true that engineers have been working 2 full months on the problem without any solution,I'm now trying to know how much longer I got to wait before Ford decides that I waited long enough.Still waiting for an answer from the dealership and the centre on that one.