Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86507
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 1 chum567 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
Hey guys,

While I may not be able to directly resolve all concerns, I definitely make every attempt to ensure that everything outside of my scope is channeled to the best place for assistance. This is accomplished in many ways, from forwarding the situation, if in the U.S., to an individual’s Customer Service Manager, to sending the concern directly to a supervisor within the Customer Relationship Centre, as needed, if a customer is out of the country.

@Beepster & Seldomseenkid - As mentioned above, if you have not found resolution, please PM me the details & VIN so I can assist by bringing this to the attention of a supervisor within the CRC of Canada.

@chum567 – Has this been brought up to your dealer’s attention? Please schedule an appointment at your earliest convenience. Please also PM me your VIN, mileage, dealer/location, and contact info so I can get this to the CSM for your region.

Thank you!

~Natasha

im waiting on my dealer now for other issues. My car makes loud noise when turning the wheel so i have to replace my strut bushings and he ordered them but he said they are on back order. Its been a month and I'm still waiting to get it repaired.