Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - ANY Regrets!
Thread: ANY Regrets!
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 12:10 PM   #24
Dgc333
Focus Addict

Fan#: 85422
What I Drive: 2012, candy blue, SEL

FF Reputation: 1 Dgc333 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Absolutely no regrets with our SEL. After 5k miles the mileage has been great, the Powershift tranny perfect, no paint issues, the sunroof doesn't leak, no water gets in and there has been no issues with MyFord/Sync. It has performed as I have expected.

My wife misses the power of our turbo PT Cruiser but I am getting to enjoy it now on a daily basis. But she loves the heated seats, much better than the ones in the PT. She also loves the ambient lighting.

I expected the sunroof to retract all the way but it doesn't but that does not detract from the enjoyment of it being open. I would have preferred an oil pressure and volt meter instead of the display between the speedo and tach but it is what it is. I would have also preferred the key and fob to be separate but again it is what it is and it does it's job.

When we went shopping for a new car one requirement was that it had hands free connectivity for our cell phones and a nice to have would be integrated navigation. MFT with navigation did not provide enough usefulness to be worthwhile for the cost. The basic sync provided the connectivity we wanted with the added bonus of USB connectivity for an MP3 player.