Old 09-29-2011, 09:34 AM   #18
tukaniSVT
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST

Fan#: 5521
What I Drive: 2003 SVT Focus 2008 Edge SEL

FF Reputation: 34 tukaniSVT Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
From the Houston SCCA Forum - www.houscca.com

- dbartling - so sorry to hear, and you are in our thoughts and prayers. Speedy Recovery for Izzy

From the Westside Mustangs Forum - www.westsidemustangs.com

- TheWizard - My best friend went through that same ordeal about 5 years ago.
With tons of prayer and miracle from God he made it out fine with no issues. He definitely looks at life differently.
He'll be added to the prayer list!

From the StrictlyGs Forum - www.strictlygs.com

-JDM Autosports- This hits me personally as well since my wife Beth has the same type of condition and it happened to her when she was in college in the Phillipines. Thankfully she made it through and I was able to meet the wonderful woman several years later and now able to spend the rest of my life with her.

Our prayers and thoughts go out to Izzy! We hope for a speedy recovery!! Keep us posted!

-lilboi1900- ive met izzy a couple times at autox and events and no doubt he is a awsome guy. hope he pulls through soon with a full recovery and will be in our prayers

-qpham45- Our prayers go out to your friend. I meet him once or twice i believe. He was a great guy really nice and easy going.

From Houston-Imports forum - www.houston-imports.com

-Jasdeep- Man keeping him in my prayers

-rikg35- Happend to my Uncle, dude made it... keep it positive even when you think or doctors tell you the worst. We had the best teams in Austin Texas Dr kim, I say the best cause Unc had a 40% of servival and he is now walking, talking and working.

-yumbeef- good luck to him. hope he can make a full recover.

-HaterNation - Prayers sent, Hopes for a full recovery.

-BrapKiLz- I too will pray for them. I hope everything works out for him and his family.
Hatch Nation Member: #147

TeamFocalize Head Honcho

R.I.P - FELLOW FF MEMBER, IZZY, BLK2k3GTS, will always be remembered. We will compete on a different course again one day.

OFFICIAL FOCUSFEST PHOTOS POSTED:CLICKY HERE TO SEE THE AREA OF PHOTOS