Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Issues with new 2012 Ford Focus
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 03:03 PM   #294
Beepster
Banned

Fan#: 88947
What I Drive: Black 2012 Elantra GL

FF Reputation: 1 Beepster Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
Hello Seldomseenkid,

I'm sorry you have a negative opinion of my contribution, and that you are having such issues with your Focus. If it has already been to the dealer with no resolution, I recommend contacting Ford of Canada Customer Relationship Centre at 1.800.565.3673 so they can assist.

~Natasha
To be honest ,he's not the only one who think this way.You always refer us to the Canada Customer Relationship Centre who also got their hands tied.They ask Ford about the situation,Ford says to wait and we get a ridiculously low conpensation for our troubles.The biggest problem with Ford right now is the quality control.A car shouldn't roll out defective from the assembly line and go straight to the customer.I'm in that situation and a few others got the same experience.The worst part is that nobody denies that these cars came out of the factory like that ,but instead of replacing the car ,Ford makes the client pay for it.This is totally unacceptable from a serious car maker.If bad cars are the exception,Ford should simply replace them instead of getting the bad publicity from those "lemon".The past 3 month have been a living hell and nobody around me will consider buying a Ford.
As long Ford will act this was way,the dealerships, the relationship centre and yourself wont be able to do anything to correct those situations.