Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Issues with new 2012 Ford Focus
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 01:23 PM   #281
Beepster
Banned

Fan#: 88947
What I Drive: Black 2012 Elantra GL

FF Reputation: 1 Beepster Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Well ,my situation is getting better and better(sarcasm).Almost a month after meeting the owner of my dealership,I'm still in the dark and still get a load of promises that Ford is working hard to find a solution.New thing this morning,the brand new transmission,with less than 2000 miles ,has started to shake when I start to move from a complete stop.I called again the service manager that will call a Ford rep to tell him about the new problems that are piling on my car.I'm so sick of that POS.Sick of paying for someone elses mistake.When you pay 1500$ for shipping and get the car prepped ,you hope a little more than a wash and someone pulling a dipstick.

I used to be a Ford man before I made the mistake of buying that pos.The salesman gave me a "Customer Referral Card" giving me 50$ worth of gas for each customer I bring in the dealership.So far I was able to convince at least 50 people to NOT buy a Ford.

If I want to do the stupid road trip looks like I'm gonna have to rent a car.

Thanks Ford!!!