Old 09-25-2011, 04:39 PM   #56
hopekfielder
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 90239
What I Drive: ford focus

FF Reputation: 1 hopekfielder Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Wrench Light

I purchased my 2009 Ford Focus in late March 2010 and was so very excited to have the peace of mind of a new vehicle with a baby on the way, then in July of 2010 I was leaving the store and realized i was unable to accelerate and the wrench light was on the dash, fortunately I was able to slowly get myself to the dealership, I was informed it was my throttle body and was replaced.

Here I am a year later and it is happening all over again. My heart sank when the wrench light came on and i was not able to accelerate AGAIN. I immediately called the dealership and spoke with the gentleman that i worked with last year who transferred to set up an appointment. The man that i was connected with was not as friendly, when I expressed my concerns and explained I had experienced this last year, he told me not to speculate and that it would be $85 to hook up my car to find out whats wrong.

This is my only vehicle, so when I'm told to bring the car in and leave it all day, and maybe they can tell me whats wrong, that's not ok. I am fearful to drive my "new" car.