Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2008-2011 Picture Thread!!
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 12:57 AM   #1127
Phokus
Shiny Metal Titanium

Fan#: 60433
What I Drive: 2013 Performance Blue Titanium Seda

Points 12,504, Level 73
Points: 12,504, Level: 73 Points: 12,504, Level: 73 Points: 12,504, Level: 73
Level Up 14% Completed
Level up: 14% Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 7 Phokus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
Some lady slid into me when I stopped short in traffic for a jaywalker. Stupid jaywalkers and stupid rain.
Sometimes I wish I didn't have such grippy tires and good brakes..
Bumper has 2 gouges from license plate bolts, a big scuff and slight deformation near the top right of the plate. Most importantly my lower skirt.. and it got gouged too
The black plastic part also got damaged and chipped.. not sure if that's repairable.. and there is a part where the black wore off so it's exposing the plastic within it across the middle section at the top part. It's also tore off the adhesive so it doesn't sit correctly.

It was a 1996 Civic sedan that got me. Bent up her hood and pushed in her grille a bit... fair enough I suppose.. Scared me when she said she didn't have insurance but went on to say she only has liability so I'm alright.
4 rear end accidents to my poor focus and it's barely 3 years old.
3 out of 4 times the other person ended up with a bunch of smashed stuff and a bent hood while I have the same damage every time.
My fofo takes it in the rear like a champ

Looks like it'll be heading to the body shop again..