RDJTX
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 88961
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 RDJTX Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TdK71 View Post
Hey I've got a tip for those who ordered their Focus with either Sync or MFT, when you get the VIN from your dealer go to the SyncMyRide web site and register your VIN, it will let you set your car's features, make sure that you have them correct as to what you have ordered.

When you refresh the site you'll get a message stating something to the effect that the vehicle you registered cannot be verified that it has a sync unit installed. The website will give you the option of verifiying the install ignore the message.

When your car is built and the Sync/MFT is activated at the factory your Focus SyncMyRide page will be updated with all you Sync version info.
It it located under the Account settings tab. I just got done setting mine up and this is what it shows:

Sync VersionGen2 - V2.11
Confirmed installations
BT4T-14D546-AP
BT4T-14F496-AS
BT4T-14F497-AP

Waiting to download 0 items.

good stuff. The BT4T stuff are hot fixes or updates. if you plug the numbers into google search you can tell what they are.