Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Focus Sedan dual exhaust
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 02:12 PM   #30
MGDeftones
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86854
What I Drive: 2012 TI

FF Reputation: 1 MGDeftones Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleighman View Post
Yes I agree. Look at other cars like Audi A4, Volvo S40, Hyundais Genesis coupe ETC.. All of those cars have 4 cyclinder engines but they all also have dual rear outlet exhaust tips. I am pretty sure they also gain very little from having to tips as far as horse power gains go but they all look better from the rear.

For all those that think its too much $$ look at the money like this.
What do you want?

The car is new so now is the time to shine. Do the mod now and enjoy it for the rest of your ownership. Lest say you own it for 3 years. The actual mod cost $432.00 divided by 1095 days = .39 cents a day to have a car that really looks good. You can't get a coke for .39 cents a day.

We add rims -tires and body kits and all kind of other junk that usually does nothing for horse power usually but we spend huge dollars anyways.

To me the car over all was looking great except the rear. Now thats fixed

Agree 100%. I didn't wait to get the windows tinted or to order lowering springs right when they were available (installing those this weekend). I'll probably be getting rims after I do my taxes, then I should pretty much be done with the visuals on this car. I would rather do it all up front and enjoy it for a longer period of time.