copernicium112
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 87742
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue Ti Sedan

FF Reputation: 4 copernicium112 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven456 View Post
The only thing I had trouble with was getting the ambient lighting to work. It could have been me but even with my headlights on I just couldn't tell that anything was happening. I told my sales guy to look into it.
Don't know if this helps or not but when I first got mine I couldn't get it to work either. Sitting out in the driveway in the dark, not moving, with the headlights on and no matter how many times I pressed the button, nothing changed. Not like it is a complicated process or anything, a simple button press. Flash forward to a couple of nights and we were coming home from some friends and I "let" my wife drive it (I say let because I had a few beers and was being responsible) and since she was driving, I was playing around. I hit the button and the color changed. Don't know if it has anything to do with being on the move but it worked for the first time. Now, after it worked the first time while moving I can change it while sitting still also. Not doing anyhting different than when I was trying the first time and it wouldn't work. Just hitting a button! Crazy I know but you might want to give it a try.

Nice looking car. I'd imagine you are anxiously awaiting Tuesday!