Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Has anyone been able to contact Russ at DGRSuspension.com?
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 08:17 AM   #35
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
im sorry but if that is the case then you guys have nobody but yourselves to blame. you start on the forum here and bitch and whine and moan because you got ripped off and then let that be the end of it. if you want something done about it then do something about it. flip through the yellow pages and get a consult with a lawyer and have them advise you on your legal options. if you have ground to stand on have charges pressed and take his ass to court. if nothing else he will shrink from the idea of court and give your money back to keep you from following through on your threat of imminent jail and if he does not then he will go to jail and wont be able to scam anyone else. this is what i would do and am in the process of doing right now with a completely separate matter. dont just gripe and whine about getting ripped off. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! otherwise just send the money to me instead so long as you are just giving it away without a fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!