View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 08:04 AM   #23
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
i thought i had explained this but if not let me do so now. first i was seriously sleep deprived when i finally arrived at the car. i work night shift and had been up all day previously, worked that night and then went down directly after work. i looked at everything in and on the car without actually seeing anything. i saw but did not observe as sherlock would say. a compression test was out of the question since i did not have a tester on hand and was far to pressed for time to run to autozone to rent one since we needed to get to the bank before it closed. also i am still unsure whether the headgasket was gone before i bought it or was just on its way and i was the one that finished it. either way it needed to be done.

in regards to the progress of the whole situation. i have the car back together and have been driving it around the neighborhood but that is all. once again i find myself waiting on robert to get his ass in gear and put the title back in the mail. ive tried calling with no luck and he has stopped responding to me on facebook. im seriously about ready to make the trip down there again and set him strait. there is no excuse for this behavior. slocussvt please feel free to kick his ass for me. im about sick of his shit now. this should have all been done and taken care of within 3-4 weeks and look at how long it has been now. ive had a few consults with my lawyer in regards to the entire situation and his opinion is that i should file charges and have a warrant taken out for his arrest NOW and have him jailed. however i know that it would ruin his life for me to do this. im trying to be patient and understanding but it gets harder and harder every day i wait without communication. all the paperwork and evidence is in order for myself so if it comes down to it i will burn his ass in court bad and he will rot in jail for a while. the only thing stopping me is the fact that he is a husband and a father and i do not wish to put his family through it. believe me when i say that if he were a single man i would have already put the hounds to him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!