Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Are You Truly Happy With Your New Focus?
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 05:57 PM   #38
TitaniumGero
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 88508
What I Drive: 2012 White Platinum Titanium Focus

FF Reputation: 3 TitaniumGero Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryDrummer View Post
I love it, but it took me a few months to get to that point. Having said that, it has nothing to do with the car. My experience at my dealership was totally horrific. Not from a cost perspective(although I think they could have moved more on the price). I don't care what something costs, as long as the cost is acceptable for me. I am not a bargain hunter. The customer service at my dealership was a gong show, and it went on and on and on. The only reason I still bought the car through them, is because my options are not common at all, and I would have to order another car and wait.

I have since moved all my servicing to another dealership (Woodridge Ford in Calgary by the way, is super honest and fair, I really like them) and I can now finally enjoy my car since I know I am being taken care of.

Sure, I have had a few small glitches, but overall, things are pretty rad.

No offense, and I am not mentioning any names, but some of you dudes are far too picky. I love Ford, and have owned many of them, but it is still just Ford, with all due respect.

Let the flaming begin :)
+1 on bad customer service. By the end of the first month I had the car, I really wanted to return it because of my clueless dealer. I really regretted buying it in that first month but when I think about what other car I can replace it with, nothing comes close to the fun-factor the Focus can offer. So now I just suck up my dealers stupidity and just remind myself how much I love the car.

Gero

Edit: I'm not completely happy with my purchase though, because: Bad customer service + Good car = Unsatisfied customer