Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Are You Truly Happy With Your New Focus?
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 02:06 AM   #3
biggens77
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 87841
What I Drive: 2012 Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 1 biggens77 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I have had my Focus for a week now and I am more then happy with it. I have a titanium loaded with everything but the handling package and have been scared to post cause i dont want to jinx anything but so far so good. 1st tank of gas I hit 30mpg so I expect that to get better from there. I think the car drives great. MFT froze once and it will not show my album art ever since I played an untagged mp3 but other then that no issues and I really like it. I have a 32 Gig Patriot USB stick with 2500 songs and it indexed and built the voice commands in prob less then 5 minutes. Also worked very good with my old 32 gig zune.

I racked up 600 miles so far and the only thing I am not crazy about is the auto wipers. I was driving with them on headed to work and they were just not working enough. Maybe the sensor is dirty I dunno but I had to keep touching something cause I was unable to see at some points cause they would not wipe.

so far though really love the car and the way it drives and was pleasently suprised how quiet it is on the highway.