Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - What neat tricks and tips have you've found since owning?
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 01:08 PM   #184
bkoester
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 53453
What I Drive: 2012 Race Red SEL Sedan

FF Reputation: 1 bkoester Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by copernicium112 View Post
Unfortunately, lane change signals should be an option on cars these days since 90% of the population doesn't use them anymore.

"Give me the A/C and the vanity mirror because I'll use those. Don't bother with the signals though. I'll never touch them. I'll just drift around between lanes and the rest of the world can watch out for ME! I'M THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE" thought most of the drivers both in front of and behind me!

The above is a copy of one of my posts from a much earlier thread. Totally agree and it is annoying. I guess though, as humans we only evolved with two hands which must be the problem. I mean, you CAN'T STEER, TALK ON THE PHONE, AND SIGNAL. Something has to give and heaven forbid the phone gets put down. I guess the signal is the sacrifice.
What's worse is the people who are stopped at traffic lights who believe the proper time to turn on your left turn signal is the moment before they turn the wheel.