Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - What neat tricks and tips have you've found since owning?
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 11:30 AM   #181
copernicium112
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 87742
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue Ti Sedan

Points 1,491, Level 21
Points: 1,491, Level: 21 Points: 1,491, Level: 21 Points: 1,491, Level: 21
Level Up 91% Completed
Level up: 91% Level up: 91% Level up: 91%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 4 copernicium112 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfury View Post
I often thought that turn-signals should be optional equipment. People rarely use them anymore. I always do, but sometimes I feel like I'm the only one.
Unfortunately, lane change signals should be an option on cars these days since 90% of the population doesn't use them anymore.

"Give me the A/C and the vanity mirror because I'll use those. Don't bother with the signals though. I'll never touch them. I'll just drift around between lanes and the rest of the world can watch out for ME! I'M THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE" thought most of the drivers both in front of and behind me!

The above is a copy of one of my posts from a much earlier thread. Totally agree and it is annoying. I guess though, as humans we only evolved with two hands which must be the problem. I mean, you CAN'T STEER, TALK ON THE PHONE, AND SIGNAL. Something has to give and heaven forbid the phone gets put down. I guess the signal is the sacrifice.