Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Focus Transmission Shaking
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 08:12 PM   #112
jake1
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 88064
What I Drive: 1994 grey mazda protoge

FF Reputation: 1 jake1 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
JSMichael, I am glad your car is working fine but the problems on this blog are not just isolated unlucky instances but must be idiosyncratic to the transmission. I looked into buying a focus which looks so good on paper but so far have desisted. In the meantime, just for fun, I checked the Lexus version of Focus Fanatics. It will be instructive for all of you to take at look at their site. Not a single complaint of the magnitude we hear on this site. All their issues are trivial compared to the issues and anger displayed here. This transmission problem must be addressed by Ford. Burying their heads in the sand will not make it go away. Beepster and all the rest have right to be very upset. Ford ought to recall what happened to Packard Motor Cars in the 1950s when they had an issue with their cooling system that they tried to bury. There is no more Packard. Ford needs to pay attention to these complaints because those who forget history may have to repeat it. Natasha, I am sure, is a great girl but she cannot fix your car for you just by being a fine cheerleader.