Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - My 2012 Focus issues: what Ford is and isn't doing
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 10:10 AM   #42
Superd
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 87917
What I Drive: '12 candy red titanium hatch

FF Reputation: 1 Superd Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I have an mct w nav equipped titanium and I remember there is an option to change the clock display to a date display, don't know if it will help you. Have you tried the two settings for "gps time auto calibration" on or off with any success? Sorry ahead of time if you have tried, just trying to be helpfully.

I myself have had many tough times when dealing with Toyota during the first model year of the matrix. It was quite frustrating trying to get answers out of them but as more people complained eventually a fix would be found and then the dealers would learn about the fixes through Toyota Service Bulletins (tsb's) and it would get much easier to deal with issues. I love this ff zoo much that I am willing to be patient and wait till these fixes come out to help out mft etc. I plan in keeping this car for awhile and realize there are going to be issues. Sorry that some of you are having more trouble than others but trust me if you have not had to deal with other manufacturers with quality issues the grass isn't greener on the other side!

Quote:
Originally Posted by csvt2060 View Post
Well, it's a new week. Over the long weekend, when I shut off the car, the clock decided it was either noon or midnight, and it was actually around 6 pm. Getting tired of resetting the clock. Also, the door rattle was worse this morning with the 50 degree overnight temps, even with the radio at low volume.

We will see if I get any response from Ford this week. They have multiple emails they haven't bothered to respond to yet. Undecided if I should try to go up another level at Ford or not.

Does anyone know if the customer support managers have supervisors that are contactable?

Also, I would like to forward a version of this post to Ford. Anyone have an email of someone with some clout?

Thanks.