Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - The Official NW Boredom Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 02:24 PM   #4721
cj_in_seattle
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 84862
What I Drive: 2008 White Focus S

FF Reputation: 1 cj_in_seattle Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
EDIT: I missed the above post, so this was put up before I realized you had answered it Rocket!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FecalRocket View Post
Damn dude. Where was that at? The fsw race? It's carb legal, not legal to have on the car. In wa you can't modify your exhaust louder than stock.

Sent from my ADR6300 using FF Mobile
Not necessarily true. I'm sure the wording says that but I remember reading it and to give you a ticket they have to test it and measure over 104db or something like that. Read the RCW fine print. We all drive loud exhausts and we get no trouble.

No proof of INSURANCE? That's part of the basics man. ALWAYS have it on you. I agree with some of the others on here, dude was having a bad day and your bright red noisy car was an easy target. Don't switch it back out. Maybe convert to stealth but don't choke your car on the stock size.

I say fight the ticket man! Or, pay that Heidi something firm to take care of it. It's way cheaper than paying the ticket and they'll get you off of it.
Tokico Blue Shocks / H&R Sport Lowering Springs (1.5 in Drop)