Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - My 2012 Focus issues: what Ford is and isn't doing
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 11:21 PM   #39
JPopNC
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 88327
What I Drive: 2012 Ingot Silver Titanium H-back

FF Reputation: 1 JPopNC Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by feta_mgp View Post
I too have the shudder and when my dealership reported nothing wrong they also gave me a printed pamphlet explaining how the Powershift transmission works (which I already know) and it didn't really include any relevant information. I wasn't pleased about that.

My autolamp/auto wipers also do not work as expected/documented in the manual.

Luckily I haven't had any MFT issues or SYNC issues. I have the message display door open glitch, and some bass-level rattling (to be expected when bass is coming through door speakers as well as the subwoofer). My headliner console is also loose and can be pushed about an inch up, but the headliner doesn't seem to be loose anywhere else but there.

Keep us updated in this thread on what you find out and while solutions may not come overnight, they still may take some time although months should not go by without atleast an update from Ford for you and others.

Do you have information on the TSB released for the small message display and other module glitches?

Feta...trying running 89 octane and see if it elimates some of your shudder. Seems to have worked for me and some other owners.