Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - My 2012 Focus issues: what Ford is and isn't doing
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 07:20 PM   #34
csvt2060
Focus Addict

Fan#: 84122
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Escape Titanium

FF Reputation: 2 csvt2060 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven456 View Post
First, seems to me that the majority of these "issues" are just due to the fact he doesn't like how the car is engineered period. If you wanted something engineer differently, you should have bought a higher priced vehicle. Second, some of this comes from being one of the first to obtain a new model vehicle. Third, good luck - it seems Ford has been more then patient. Hope it all works out.
You don't even have your car, so wait until you have an "issue" and then see what your customer service expectations are and go from there. That's poor thinking on your part having to buy a more expensive car to get a better "engineered" car. Actually it's exactly the thinking Ford is trying to change with the new Focus.

Also, thanks for letting me know your "opinion" that Ford has been more than patient. I am impressed that you are able to surmise that from this short post, since you haven't had to be the one involved in it. I guess it's OK for us to give Ford a pass for their poor "engineering" should go out and buy something more expensive if we want something without flaws.

Your type of thinking is what Ford doesn't need--unless they don't want to be world class.

Once you recieve your car and are able to post from experience with it, then you will have a leg to stand on. Until then, good day.