Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Issues with new 2012 Ford Focus
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 12:05 PM   #200
Grinder
Banned

Fan#: 85627
What I Drive: 2003 CD silver SVT

FF Reputation: 10 Grinder Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason2856 View Post
I bought the new focus in may and is junk. I own a 2010 and the car is super, ford screwed up yet again, first with the powerstroke diesels, and now with the trannys in the focus. When will they realize leave a good thing alone. Well here is my story, the tranny shutters, doesnt down shift right, you literally have to mash the gas to get it to downshift. My dealer put it on the computer and said there is nothing wrong, naturally, the technicican felt what i was talking about and said "well wait and see what happens" WHAT THE #$%^!!!! Brand new car, spent $22,000 !!! The dealership wouldnt even take it back and it only had a lil over 1,200 miles!! SOLOMON FORD of Brownsville PA, are terrible. I bought a 2010 focus off of them and had no problems, i carried that mind set over to the new 2012,boy was i wrong. Just changed the oil today, guess what? YUP oil leaking out of the bell housing!!! yup MAIN SEAL in the tranny or motor , Thanks FORD!!! I hope they dont screw up the Ford ranger, oops rumor has it they already did. With GM AND Dodge now O'bamo Motors Inc., and ford building junk, toyota the recall king, whats a blue collar american workers supposed to depend on in this country? Certainlly not any of the american car companies.
So.... is it the dealer you are mad at? The manufacturer? You seem so rational and calm, I can't believe anyone hasn't bent over backwards to make you feel better? Since you can diagnose your rear main seal without being able to see it - maybe give a shot figuring out your transmission woes. Let us know what you find. While you are at it, get your hands on this computer technican thing too. I know a few shop owners that would love to fire all these "technicans" and replace them with computers.