Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Issues with new 2012 Ford Focus
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 10:35 AM   #198
jason2856
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 89543
What I Drive: silver '10,blue'12,97 -f150

FF Reputation: 1 jason2856 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
not to impressed with the 2012

I bought the new focus in may and is junk. I own a 2010 and the car is super, ford screwed up yet again, first with the powerstroke diesels, and now with the trannys in the focus. When will they realize leave a good thing alone. Well here is my story, the tranny shutters, doesnt down shift right, you literally have to mash the gas to get it to downshift. My dealer put it on the computer and said there is nothing wrong, naturally, the technicican felt what i was talking about and said "well wait and see what happens" WHAT THE #$%^!!!! Brand new car, spent $22,000 !!! The dealership wouldnt even take it back and it only had a lil over 1,200 miles!! SOLOMON FORD of Brownsville PA, are terrible. I bought a 2010 focus off of them and had no problems, i carried that mind set over to the new 2012,boy was i wrong. Just changed the oil today, guess what? YUP oil leaking out of the bell housing!!! yup MAIN SEAL in the tranny or motor , Thanks FORD!!! I hope they dont screw up the Ford ranger, oops rumor has it they already did. With GM AND Dodge now O'bamo Motors Inc., and ford building junk, toyota the recall king, whats a blue collar american workers supposed to depend on in this country? Certainlly not any of the american car companies.