FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montana View Post
I got a call back from the dealer and they said the problem should diminish as time goes on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nichole View Post
I've already put 10,000 miles on my 2012 SE Focus and it's going into the shop for the third time to have the shudder repaired.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianrichman6 View Post
same fricking problem, drove off the lot and really did not think much of it but after 2 days it got annoying
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffmanr09 View Post
please check out my concerns on my thread dealing with the trans issue and another concern.
Hi everyone,

The Focus transmission has an adaptive learning process that does take some time for the Focus to get acclimated to your individual driving habits. I have the ability to ensure your concerns are documented. Please PM me with your VIN, contact information, mileage, & servicing dealer name/state so I can assist. hoffmanr09, I recommend editing your post to remove your VIN number, as this is a public forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serathe View Post
Either way, I think Ford needs to do a better job in the future. I'm very pleased with my Ford salesman and would like him to make a commission off us in the future.
Hello serathe,

I'm pleased that you speak highly of your sales rep! Please let me know the results of your search. Have a terrific weekend!

~Natasha

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford