View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 09:55 PM   #50
Blue5ive
R.I.P Kona

Fan#: 83941
What I Drive: 2003 TW Blue ZX5

FF Reputation: 8 Blue5ive Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
The whole kit......for the widebody then yeah you would need a whole kit to mold. Problem is widebody kit is front bumper, front fenders, side skirts, rear quarter panels and rear bumper. F2 did not sell alot of the widebody RS version. They did sell quite a few of the regular body RS style F2 kits. And alot of the kits were not even kits they were just the front bumper since it was the most unique looking and desired of the regular body version pieces. You could then use any simple side skirt and rear you enter if you wanted. Again the wide body would be nice but to save money you would need to substitute the front fenders and rear quarter panels with fender flares that match up to the front and rear bumpers. You'd be better off going with the regular body front bumper first as that would sell probably better than any of your current fronts. Being a kit manufacturer you should be able to mock one up that looks accurate since god knows there are a ton of photos out there. But of course a piece to mold from would give you the accuracy needed to fit the euro turn signals, front fogs and side vents. The correct placement and size of these pieces is critical as the fogs and side vents are often swapped out for carbon fiber versions. Anyway, try the front regular body first if you ever are able.to. just my 2 .
Hatch Nation #9
"2 by 2 Hands of Blue."

Last edited by Blue5ive; 09-01-2011 at 09:56 PM. Reason: spelling