Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - You're doing it wrong! AKA Rice Reports(Post autofails here!)
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 11:38 AM   #6097
ajmorell
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 84236
What I Drive: 02 SVTf, 98 Jeep ZJ

FF Reputation: 1 ajmorell Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2phun View Post
Here's a whole different type of "doing it wrong", but I think the facelift this car was given also fits in this thread. Some douche takes his Subie offroading and gets it stuck, then announces it online, and that's when the fun begins. Check out the video link to see the "rescue".

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

http://www.highaltitudeimports.com/t...mpreza-is-gone.
I know one of the guys that helped recover that vehicle. The guy has been reported to the Forest Service and the Sheriff. As far as laws he broke, I was told he could be cited for having the oil leak all over and not cleaning it up as well as leaving the car abandoned for 3 weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacegravity4me View Post
i think those guys are dicks. Also, regardless of why they are saying it, would it kill them to say left and right instead of passenger driver?
You've never been wheeling have you. L/R for the spotter is not L/R for the driver, so it makes it easier on both for the spotter to say driver or passenger. I had a guy try to do the L/R deal with me once and it was beyond confusing. I told him to use D/P or I was just going to do the obstacle without a spotter.