Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Focus Custom Ram Air How-To
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 05:37 AM   #37
Focus Addict
Tony407's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2011
Fan#: 85289
Location: Portland, OR
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Hatch Titanium

Posts: 647
FF Reputation: 4 Tony407 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Originally Posted by newmission View Post
And if your argument is all performance minded, then who cares about sound? Start with a well designed intake first, sound is just a benefit.
Not knowing what Elizabeth intended, but an intake for me is 75% for the sound and the other 25% is performance.

Tony407 is offline  
    Reply With Quote