Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Focus Transmission Shaking
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 04:53 PM   #100
Beepster
Banned

Fan#: 88947
What I Drive: Black 2012 Elantra GL

FF Reputation: 1 Beepster Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
Hi 2012TI,

Beepster,

I'm pleased that you decided to contact Ford of Canada. They are best able to ease your concerns. Please keep me in mind if I can help with anything.

~Natasha
I contacted them wednesday morning and still didn't get any call back.Hopefully I'll get news on monday.

Is there a time limit to push a complaint?

In 2007 ,my mother got totally ripped off by an Ottawa dealership who charged her 750$ for cruise control on a 07 Focus SE.When she picked up the car ,all they installed was one of those cheap 100$ cruise control stick you can get everywhere.A week after purchase the dash went blank and she went to the closest dealership.Once there,they told her that the warranty was voided because of the cheap cruise control ,so she had to drive an hour to go where she bought the car.My mother made them fix the car and remove the piece of junk cruise control.Not only they never refunded her for that crappy cruise control that was grossely overcharged and voided the warranty ,but they also charged her for the rental car they gave her until the repair was complete.

She complained to the dealership but never got a cent back.

Would really enjoy payback for that very low blow!