So on with the meat and potatoes.
Since 2008, I've been collecting parts to begin my RS replica build. It was just untill recently I had help getting pictures of all my parts........
Be prepared with my follow up posts. I love post whoring part pictures.
- Topspeed Pro-Race Turbo Kit with GTX-3582R
- Topspeed 4" Aluminum Exhaust
- Ford Racing Adjustable Cam Gears
- CFM Oil Pump
- ARP In/Ex Manifold Bolts
- Custom Painted Blue SVT Cam Cover
- Revert Back To Stock Coil Pack & Wires
- Oil Cooler
- ATX ECU
- ATX Harness
- ATX Mission Cooler
- Battery Relocation
- RS Parts with Fender Rolling
- '99 WRC Viking Wing
- Lentech Street Terminator Plus with T2 Torsen Differential
- Dominate Engineering Full Suspension Parts in Blue
- Dominate Engineering 5x114.3 Hubs with Modified Knuckles for RS Bremboes
- DGR Track Coil-overs in Custom Blue
- DGR Open End Lugnuts in Blue
I'd like to get the following done to the car
- Mobility Freedom Driving Controls
- CFM Billet Tensioner Pulley
- Custom Upper / Lower Radiator Support
- Defi Advanced CR 52mm Gauges
- Fix Custom Bezel For Gauges
- GReddy Oil Catch Can
- Take out interior, wiring, engine & transmission
At the same time:
- ---Get the RS parts put on, rolled, and painted
- ---Install new engine parts, clean it, paint
- ---Modify the SVT and/or ATX harness to work with SVT Engine and ATX ECU.
Once those tasks are done:
- Fab up a new radiator support similar to Dom. Eng. So there is more space for the fans
- Install wiring, battery relocation, gauges, interior
- Install engine, Lentech ATX
- Install Turbo Kit & Exhaust
- Basic tune with rev limit at 3000 so I can get use to driving again.
- Install mobility freedom controls.
Next at the same time
- Suspension Everything
- My Japanese Weds Sports 17x9s