FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davedcc2012 View Post
We both really love our Focus as it is truely an out of the box vehicle for us. Love the Cardinal Red and sunroof.

Hooray! I'm glad to read that I'm not the only one suffering the problem of the power steering deciding on its own where it wants to go.

We have 2012 SE Hatchback, Auto. We currently have just over 2,200 miles on it. It was purchased in May. Unfortunately, we didn't get a test ride on the freeway when we bought it as it was rush hour. You would think that everything would be ok.

Long story short: Car was into the dealer 4 times in the first two weeks of ownership. Had TPMS problems with the Continentals that it came with. Tires weren't holding pressure all the time. We went through the Ford Customer Service to try and get resolution as the dealership had a change of ownership and couldn't seem to answer any of our questions. I insisted and had the Continentails swapped out to a set of Michelins. The GM took it upon himself to foot the bill for this. In checking with Discount Tire, it would have been about $600.00 for me to make the change. Alignment was corrected prior to the tire swap and checked again after the change. At least the Michelins are holding pressure...
Hi dave,

I'm the Ford Customer Service rep whynotthinkwhynot mentioned. I'm so happy you love your Focus! It can be discouraging to still have concerns after so many dealer trips. Please PM me with your VIN, contact information, mileage, & servicing dealer name/state so I can help.

~Natasha

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford